Phoenix or Madison??
Thursday, November 6, 2008
I have been struggling with this question lately, as I seem to have no idea where the heck I am living. Now, this place seems a little too green to be Phoenix, and I haven't seen a cactus, but this still feels a little like Phoenix. Could that be because it is November, and everywhere I look I am seeing tons of people in SHORTS? Here I thought, since it had snowed, that it was going to get cold. Well back the snow plow up and color me wrong!
It has been near record highs the last few days. Yesterday missed the record high by one degree. Now, don't get me wrong, the record high for yesterday was 71 degrees, but still. The average is 48 degrees. Here is my issue: it got so warm in our apartment last night (even with every window open) that the air conditioning kicked on!
Today it is better. It is raining and in the high 50s and the weekend shows rain and snow showers through Sunday night. I just got confused, because even though it is November, spending 20 years in Arizona I had always expected to be in shorts a lot of the winter. Not here though. I guess I should be grateful that it is warm while it is. I know the snow is coming to stay very soon and I will be wishing for said 70 degree days. Oh well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment