...It's Off to Work I Go...

Friday, November 7, 2008

Do you have visions of dwarfs singing their way through a forest? No? Too bad. It's how I feel though. It is hard for anyone to go back to work after almost two weeks off, but I think it is harder when you go back to work not to come back for 4 days again.

Having 10 days off was great...well at least the part where I did not think my head was going to explode from sinus pressure! Got to do a bunch of things, like see a movie with my brother, hang out a lot with my wife, see my nephew's basketball game, and so on. Things I generally don't get to do.

I am paying the price though. I go back to work today and come home Monday afternoon. I am off Tuesday the 11th (which is good as I would have had to call in again as "Scrubs" season 7 comes out on DVD that day and I have to watch it all then of course) and then I leave again Wednesday for FIVE days this time. Oh well. I can't complain too much. Our next 4 week trip package came out, and I got my first choice as far as my trips. I have a MSN overnight, which means Jenae can come to the hotel or I can even go home that night. I also managed (I have no idea how) to get Mon 11/24 - 11/27 off, which is yes, the 3 days prior and Thanksgiving day off. Cool huh? No plans. Jenae has to work Turkey Day, but I think we will end up getting together with my brother and nephews for some dinner at least.

Well, I must finish packing, as it's off to work I go. (whistle whistle whistle!) I hope that song doesn't get stuck in your head or anything ;-)

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP