A new take of fortunes
Monday, October 13, 2008
So after reading my blog a couple of entries ago regarding the fortune I got, a buddy emailed this site where an out of work fortune writer makes personalized fortunes for you. The site is actually an advertisement from Healthy Choice Foods for their new Asian dishes, but it gives fortunes none the less. If you want to check it out, go here: http://www.healthychoice.com/fortune/index.jsp
I must have a problem with fortunes though, as the fortune this site decided to spit out for me: "You are liked by many. A call to pest control is in order." I personally did not think that was very funny, so I decided to put a few other names in the fortune writer's typewriter and here are the results:
For my wife: "Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Snort and the world laughs AT you."
For my Mom: "Something lost, something gained. Just throw out the scale and call it a wash."
For my brother: "You posses many talents. It is best to close your curtains though."
And for my sister: "You inspire your spouse to act. Today he is acting like he is listening."
Oh well. Hope these helped!
2 comments:
Are you saying that the world is laughing at me???? I'm confused....
Although, Josh's is good considering he has creepy guys in his back yard in the middle of the night...
Ummm...Jim always acts like he is listening...and NEVER is. So, I guess mine is good. Do you need pest control? Do you have lice? Is that the "many" that like you? HA HA HA
Post a Comment