Already?

Monday, October 27, 2008

Looking at the calendar, I see that today is Oct 27th. Keeping that date in mind, I must tell you that it is already snowing. That's right. Now, I guess I am shocked that I am shocked. After all, I have been saying since July that I thought it was going to snow by Halloween (Jenae didn't like me saying that too much), but I am not often right about anything...why did I have to be right about this?

If it snows in October, and doesn't stop snowing until April or so, it is going to be a very long winter. Don't get me wrong, I loved the white Christmas and everything, but as far as my job goes, nothing stresses out air travel more than snow and ice. It will be a tough year, that's for sure.

On a only somewhat related topic, I am officially sick. Now, my mom will tell you that she already knows it is because I am not dressing warmly enough if it is cold enough to snow. Let me put your mind at ease, Mom, it is not that at all. I just finished another trip yesterday, and the pressure of the cabin was not being nice to my ears and sinus. So hopefully I can knock this out of me in the next 48 hours, or at least enough so I don't feel like my head will explode on our final descent!

1 comments:

hangel Monday, October 27, 2008 10:29:00 PM  

Hey! I have a sinus infection, too! And it is still hitting 90 degrees here. Can't blame it on cold here!

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP