Friday the 31st?

Friday, October 31, 2008

Okay, maybe it does not send thoughts of walking under ladders or breaking mirrors as Friday the 13th does, but hey, it's Halloween. Oh, and by the way, you can take your mask off...your scaring the computer monitor :-)

Really though, I have no idea what to do today. I feel as though I am missing out on something today. I mean, we are far too old to trick-or-treat...or at least we probably wouldn't get away with it. We don't have kids to dress up, or even a party to get to, as it is 2000+ miles away and we just cannot make it. We live in an secured apartment building, so honestly I am not expecting more than maybe 3 kids, if any at all (not that this fact stopped us from buying about 14 pounds of candy. Don't worry, it is all stuff we like, so of course it won't go to waste when we still have 14 pounds left!!!) So it will be just the wife and I. I don't know, maybe we will settle down and cuddle to a romantic movie such as "The Exercist", or maybe a double feature with "The Texas Chainsaw Massacure". Nothing sets the mood like a good bloody movie featuring a demented family that likes to promote a use of a gardening tool!


For all of you with plans, but a bad case of procrastination, I have listed the top selling costumes for 2008, just in case you realized you have nothing to wear again.

For Women:
3) Batgirl
2) Pirate Wench
1) Wonder Woman

For Men:
3) Indiana Jones
2) Batman
1) Joker (from the movie "Dark Knight)

For Couples:
3) Plug and Socket
2) Super Beer Man and Beer Woman
1) Hippie Male and Female

Now, I know there is a prize at my sister's party for best costume. I am curious what my parents especially have worked up this year. Last year my dad was a box with my mom being a UPS driver. Creative, that's for sure. I am hoping that a full year of planning will reveal even better results. Let's see pictures, Mom!

Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP