I got the hint, Mom!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

So, as I have obviously slacked yet again, my mother gave me a reminder that yes, it has been 2 weeks since I updated last.

First, congrats to my sis, bro-in-law, and nephew on the birth of their newest addition to their family. It seems, after a short scare that everyone is doing well and should be heading home soon!

My saga with the dentist continues. Now it is decided that my wisdom teeth do indeed need to come out as they have become impacted and are causing damage to the teeth next to them. They are doing this in 2 phases (left side and then right) and it seems like the pain just keeps going. It took me a couple weeks to recover from my botched root canal, and now two phases of this. Oh, and have I told you in the last 5 minutes how much I truly hate the dentist?

I am back to work again starting today. What a welcome back too. Thunderstorms everywhere = long delays and I am currently sitting in South Dakota for three unscheduled hours. Fantastic! Never .Maui or Cabo.. No I get stuck in Akron, OH, and Sioux Falls, SD. This is my life. Oh well.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP