Is there something alive in there?!?!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

We have all seen them. You know, those people walking down the streets that just look like that they most likely have anywhere from 1 to 1,000 different types of bugs and critters living in their stuff and even on them. Heck, I have even seen some people in the airport and all I can think is I am glad I am up front and man, do I feel sorry for whoever has to sit within about 27 rows of them. All this is leading up to this picture that my buddy sent me from one of his overnights in Austin, TX.








On that note, I think I will go find a nice char-broiled hamburger to eat...or maybe never again. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP