What will the Asians give us next?

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Okay, so I love their TVs, and Blu-Ray DVD players and a lot of their cars, but aside from that a lot of junk comes from overseas. Everyone knows that on about 80% of the stuff you buy, you can probably find a "Made in XXXXX" tag somewhere. My question is simples though: how can the same country that brought us a TV picture so realistic with 1080i digital high definition and other technologies that blow the mind, bring us this:



I just don't get it. Oh well.

1 comments:

Blade Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:42:00 AM  

Man.. if I were a doctor .. and something that looked like that was given birth to.. I would HIT IT WITH A SHOVEL. Seriously.. that is pretty damn creepy.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP