So much for the burger and fries.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Here we are, overnighting in Harrisburg, PA. It seems like a nice area, not too far away from Amish Country, the Hershey factory and amusement park is about 1 hour away, and only about 90 mins away from Gettysburg. Seems like there is a lot for tourist to do here. Oh, and I forgot one more thing every tourist has to see. This is home to the world's only drive-thru strip club. Just make sure you don't get this confused with McDonald's.
I am curious on how exactly this would work, so I read the brochure that is in the hotel, right next to the brochure for the farming museum, and it seems like it is a very popular place. It is an actual strip club, where you can go in, there is a resturant and there is a bar and everything too. The drive-thru is just the latest addition "For the guys on the go, who just want a three or four minute show!" A pretty catch slogan huh? Apparently you drive up, and just like Burger King, you get to have it your way. You want a tall blond, no problem. A skinny red-head, sure thing. You order, and then drive up to the first window and pay for your show. For a single guy it is $15.00 a minute, or if you are doing a car-pool on the way home from work, it is $20.00 per minute for a carload up to four people. After you credit card has been charged, you then drive up to the "pick-up window, where a man greets you and ensures your car is in park. (Apparently there have been accidents where vehicles have crashed into things, as the driver got distracted and did not realize they were moving). After you vehicle is secured, your "order" appears and gives you a three to five minute show. When your time is up, you drive off.
Now, I wouldn't think that it would be all that popular, but apparently it gets really busy between 11:30am and 1:00pm (lunch time) and then 5:00pm and 6:30pm (drive home??). I guess coming home five minutes late isn't enough time for your wife to notice and ask questions. Here's to the entrepreneurs of America!
1 comments:
I guess I better pay attention to how long it takes you to get home huh?!
Post a Comment