I have been tagged
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
So I guess, like the title states, I have been tagged to post 7 facts about me. I am sure most of you know most of these things already, but here is the list anyways:
1) I love what I do. As long as I can remember (and my mom can second this as well) I have always wanted to be a pilot. There are things about the job, mostly the threat of being furloughed that I don't like, but as a whole, there is no better job in the world to me. It is a job that I would continue to do even if I won the $300 million dollar lottery. That is a sign that you know you are in the right profession.
2) I love to cook. It allows me to be creative since most of the time I am really not so much. I love to create (as long as I don't have to clean).
3) I HATE the ocean....well, let me clarify. I love looking at the ocean, say from a hotel balcony, but hate the beach and sand, and hate the water. Yes, just about everyone in the world calls me insane, but there are few more tortuous things than going to the beach. Yes, Jenae and I have been to Hawaii twice, and she will tell you that we really didn't spend time there at all. I just don't like sand, and the thought of laying on it under the hot sun so my fair skin can burn off, well...you get the picture. The water is as bad too. You have a vast body of water than spans thousands of miles, with creatures living in it that can eat you alive, sting you, and many that I am sure we have never even seen before. Not to mention if you have ever seen a shark poo...well, it is nasty, and along the with millions of other creatures (including humans) who treat it as a giant toilet, I think I'll stay away thanks.
4) I love Chinese food. If we are going out to lunch or dinner and there is a good Chinese place, you better believe that I would much rather be there than just about most places. Yes, I eat the bad Chinese food from airports and places like that for lunch, and I know the things they cook could probably make most people squirm, but Sushi and good Chinese food are some of my favorite meals out there. I am still waiting for someone to try blow fish sushi with me. Remember if it doesn't kill you in 10 seconds, you are probably okay!
5) I think mushrooms are straight from the devil. We all have foods we dislike, and would never order at a restaurant, and I am not talking that kind of dislike towards mushrooms, I am talking about pure unaltered hatred towards the things. I don't know why people feel the need to eat fungus that tastes, well about as good as I would expect fungus to taste, but I cannot deal with them at all. No way, no how.
6) 'Discovery' or 'Food'. The two TV stations I watch probably 98% of the time. Both awesome stations. Anyone who knows me knows my love of 'Emeril Live', and of course 'Unwrapped', 'Dirty Jobs', 'It takes a Thief', 'Mythbusters', 'Diners, drive-ins, and dives', and the list goes on. If you do not know these shows, watch them. You will not be disappointed.
and finally
7) The TV show 'Scrubs' is probably my all-time favorite. I know my brother has many clips on his posts of the show too. The show is just, well, you have to watch all the episodes to understand. Feel free to come over to our place, as the seasons are always being rotated through the DVD player. Jenae can attest to that. (I think she will kill me if she hears the words 'I'm no Superman' one more time!!)
Well, there it is. A little more about me. I don't know how this is supposed to work, I somehow got tagged by my brother, so I guess I will pass the torch onto my cousin Jennifer, and my wife. Have fun!
3 comments:
I hate fungus just as much as you. Don't want to see it, smell it, touch it, and especially not EAT it! Yuck!
When have you seen shark poo?
If you won $300 million, you can keep your job. I would rob you and quit mine.
Post a Comment