Friday, April 24, 2009
So I am trying something new. Blogspot has it set up so that you can now text to your blog, and in order to combat my mere 2 or 3 posts a month, I figured I might as well give it a try.
There has been a lot of controversy going around about a high school student in So Cal. He didn't kill anybody, join a gang, or deal drugs. He wants to play basketball. So what's the big deal (that's my question to) but he his going to be home schooled in europe so that he can play basketball over there. I don't understand what the fuss is really about. He is finishing school, but if he is being signed by a team in Europe, why not go?
We have no problem allowing actors or musicians to be home schooled while doing their other job, why is it any different for an athlete? He cannot play in the NBA because he is too young so he got signed in Europe. I say good for him and everyone else just needs to calm down about this obviously talented athlete.
0 comments:
Post a Comment