Man's best friend huh?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Okay, so I think everyone knows that I love dogs...especially my buddy, Timber. There is not much that I wouldn't do for any dog, much less him. Reading this story on CNN however, really put into perspective that there should be a line for ALL PET LOVERS.

A 25-year-old woman was arrested for assault in a town just outside of Seattle after her boyfriend called the police. The boyfriend had been hit a couple times when the police came, and it was clear who had been the one assaulting and who had been assaulted. When the police began their report and asked each person how the confrontation had begun, the weirdness came out.

The couple was apparently showering together. Usually that is a good night for many couples, but it was not good enough for this man. He wanted his dog to join them. The woman obviously objected to the request and she said (since the dog always appeared to be getting in the middle of them) that it was simply going to be the dog or her. Not missing a beat (while the two were still in the shower) the boyfriend replied that he hoped that his next girlfriend would appreciate the dog more than she did. That stupid statement is all it took to set his now ex-girlfriend off. She punched him twice in the face. The second punch caused him to slip in the shower and dislocate his shoulder in the process.

Now again, I love dogs and think they should be a part of every family that can afford and has the patience to take care of them. I think they quickly become another family member bringing unconditional love and fun to the table. I do not think that a dog has a place joining anyone in the shower. Reminds me a little of the movie "Road Trip" and if you have seen the movie, peanut butter comes to your mind. If not, you will have to see it to understand.

2 comments:

Jenae C. Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:41:00 PM  

Timber will never shower with us.....just so you know!! I love him, but not on that level!

hangel Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:40:00 PM  

Ummm..creepy story. NEVER!

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP