And...
Friday, June 26, 2009
Michael Jackson is dead. I don't want to sound too insensitive, but oh well. And I am not like this just because my dislike for Jackson is actually below that of John Travolta, which we all know is very low already (I just don't think a child molester freak should have any fan base). Here's my big problem though --- he died of cardiac arrest. Every expert on CNN said aside from his age being a factor (50) his lifestyle most likely killed him.
According to dozens of reports, Jackson had a prescription drug problem, which many have cardiac warnings on. He had a drinking problem, supposedly downing a surprising amount of wine every day. He also was anorexic, eating MAYBE one small meal a day, if that. I am not a doctor, but I can add, and if you take drugs + alcohol + horrible eating habits, I am pretty sure that = DEATH.
I feel for his family. It is always sad when someone dies before they maybe have lived a complete life, but at the same point, when you bring it on themselves, my sympathy just goes out the window. I don't understand how thousands of fans were rushing to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. I do not understand how someone who has not done a thing in ten years (aside from being in court for 2 child molestation cases) has such a incredible fan base. I do not understand how Thriller was one of the top selling albums of all times. I guess I just do not understand what all the fuss is about.
1 comments:
I'm not flocking anywhere to mourn his death but it is sad. He was an icon and his music had a tremendous impact on us. I think you are just too young to have gotten some of that.
P.s. Thriller was freaking awesome!
Post a Comment