I'll take two please...

Friday, May 8, 2009

I am sure most of you have seen it. It has been advertised on everything from CNN to Skymall magazines found on airplanes. The tourtue looking --- I mean exercise machine that sells for $14,615 (and NO, I did not add a number or three. This truly is the cost of a compact car.)



I know what all of you are saying, there is no way that anyone would spend that much on a piece of equipment that will probably end up as a clothes hanger anyway, right? WRONG. There have been thousands of these sold over the last decade and the reviews are amazing. The medical professionals have stated that just FOUR (4) minutes on this machine is equal to all of this:

***45 minutes of aerobic exercise for conditioning the cardio-vascular and respitatory system
***45 minutes of strength training for all the body's major muscle groups
***20 minutes of conventional stretching exercises for increased flexibility

I am not going to go into how all this is supposedly accomplished, but it has some really good reading at www.fastworkout.com So head overthere and read up. Oh and if anyone has an extra 15 grand just lying around, I would love to go this thing a try!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP