My Buddy

Friday, July 31, 2009

The day has come. Timber, who has been struggling pretty hard the last few months had to be put to sleep today. We'll miss you buddy!



2 comments:

K Friday, July 31, 2009 10:07:00 PM  

I'm so sorry. I ache for you. But, he is at peace now and even though you hurt and I know your mom is hurting even more I am glad that he is at peace. There is a doggie heaven or God isn't the God that I love and treasure. Timber is playing with Zoey in a field of unending treats and soft grass and rays of sunshine. I know this.

Unknown Monday, August 03, 2009 11:10:00 AM  

I am sure that Barney Beagle was among the dogs who greated Timber in doggie heaven.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP